- Recognition (including logo) in meeting invitation
- Ability to make brochures and other promotional materials available at sponsored event
- Ability to make 1 minute company overview before speaker introduction
- 2 Complimentary pass to be used at the sponsored event (does not apply to events open to IROs and practitioners only)
Planning is underway for the 2015 NIRI Southwest Conference and we are pleased to provide sponsorship opportunities for what promises to be another successful event. Previous conferences hosted by Houston’s NIRI chapter have received significant recognition including NIRI National’s “Best Large Chapter Special Event” award, a Top 3 Grand Excalibur Nominee, Gold winner for Special Events Tradeshow, and a Silver winner for Educational Campaign. We plan to continue this success with another award winning conference in 2015.
Historically, the NIRI Southwest Conference has proven to be an excellent opportunity to showcase vendor services. To ensure that legacy continues, we have developed several sponsorship and vendor showcase options to allow you to maximize the return on your promotion budget while supporting the conference. The complete list of sponsorship opportunities available below. By selecting from the following list, you’ll be able to customize your desired level of investment to fit within your budget, while maximizing your brand’s exposure at this one of a kind event. These opportunities are limited and booking quickly, so act fast!
In addition to your company’s individual selection(s), sponsors of all levels will receive the following:
- Logo placement on event communications
- Interactive logo on the NIRI-Houston SWC event page
- Logo on conference presentation in the main ballroom
- One conference registrant for every $2,500 spent on sponsorship items
If you have any questions or would like more details, please contact Julie Danvers by e-mail or phone. If you would like to purchase a sponsorship package, please visit this link to purchase online or download this form to pay by check. We also invite you to visit the 2015 SWC information page for more detailed information including schedule and accommodations. NIRI chapters would be limited in providing educational opportunities to members and guests if not for the continuing support from our service providers. Thank you for your consideration.