Moving right along, we are in week three of featuring profiles of your NIRI-Houston 2012-2013 board members. Our third profile is Past President, Scott Winters. Read below to get a glimpse of what drives Scott’s motivation and why he likes Houston.
- What’s your favorite vacation spot?
- What’s your favorite dessert or type of food?
- What inspires you?
- Describe yourself in a single sentence?
I am driven by achievement of goals
- Would you rather be known as a famous leader or a famous inventor?
- Would you rather talk like Yoda or breathe like Darth Vader?
- What’s your favorite thing about Houston?
The awesome weather
- How long have you been a NIRI member?
- How long have you served on the NIRI board?
- Why did you decide to join the NIRI board?
To get involved and do my part to help keep the Chapter strong
- What’s the biggest benefit that NIRI gives you?
- What came first: the chicken or the egg?
Scott’s Logistics and Contact Information:
NIRI BOARD POSITION: Past President
COMPANY NAME: Plains Exploration & Production Company
COMPANY TITLE: VP Corporate Planning and Research
View Past Weeks Featured Profiles: